We solve your problem.
In machine industry numerical simulations will ideally be used in early stages of a product development process:
- realistic simulation of several solution variants
- parameter studies
- detailed representation of the evolving movement, oscillation and vibration of highly dynamic processes
- determine the physical limits of individual solutions
- determine the ideal solution
- detailed calculation of the dynamic load of mechanisms
Fig. Idea of a One-Leg hopping robot from Marc Raibert, former Carnegie Mellon University and MIT professor who founded the CMU Leg Lab in 1980. On the right its modeling and testing with sonar-2D software. The simulation also incorporates different versions of a control system, a capability included in sonar software.
Another important field of usage for a simulation software is troubleshooting
- determination of the source and causes of existing problems
- general identification of potential problems
- detailed calculation of the load and aging of specific parts of a machine
- testing of alternative materials, weight savings, shape changes, etc.
- optimization of improvements
L & G Software has a lot of experience in supporting you with these tasks. Send us a sketch of your problem and we will offer you an analysis by means of
numerical simulations at a fixed price. An analysis generally includes the following steps
- to understand the problem
- data transfer from your CAD system if available
- modeling with the simulation software
- execution of a simulation series with different parameters
- data recording, evaluation, movie recording, etc.